Discuss 15mm gap between end of bath and wall in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DaveM

The bath is about 15mm less than the space from wall to wall that it sits in. I was going to just put a upvc bullnose trim or a bit of quadrant on the top and that would fix most of it, but how do you address the vertical gap at the end of the bath panel, especially and the panel has a slight curve to it?

It's not at the taps/shower end, by the way!

Any help, much appreciated, thanks :)

D

DaveM

Thanks. It's already boarded, tiled and grouted. I put an extra board on that end to pack it out, I thought 15mm might be easier than 40mm to fill?

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
maybe a piece of cloaking bead.

Reply to 15mm gap between end of bath and wall in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks