Discuss 150mm x 200mm tile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

david campbell

i'm looking for a 150mm x 200mm plain white tile and can't find anyone who stocks them,i have an elderly customer who i'm supposed to be doing 1 wall in her bathroom to match up her existing tiles and when i phoned homebase 2 weks ago stocked them but now claim they don't..............help:mad2:

so if anyone knows of a stockist please feel free to let me know:thumbsup:

W

wetdec

WoW not asking for much. Johnsons may have some in a warehouse as it was their biscuit size try them first I would say Tel : 01782 524000.............

D

david campbell

phoned johnsons and it was discontinued 5 years ago:oops:

looks like a day in the van,theres goes my day off:mad2:

D

david campbell

problem sorted,going for something the same 200mm height but longer so we can still acommodate her feature tile.......phew!

Vicki

TF
Reaction score
7 years later, and I'm looking for 200x150mm plain white tiles too now - but no luck so far. Anyone come across any?

D

Dumbo

You could try london tile company at brentford . Pretty certain their parent company do them.

D

Dumbo

Parent company is Hampshire tile warehouse at Aldershot. If you nowhere with London tile give them a call .

Reply to 150mm x 200mm tile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks