Discuss 10M9, anybody got one? in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

mr.tile

Our company has 3* sigma M10,
The blades on them all cut of line, Even with new blades.. The part that holdes the blade is not straight on any of them!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Our company has 3* sigma M10,
The blades on them all cut of line, Even with new blades.. The part that holdes the blade is not straight on any of them!
That's some serious misfortune you've had 3 machines that cut off line.... I own one that cuts bang online maybe it's coz I bought mine from Italy and had it shipped they must only sell rejected ones in the UK lol

M

mr.tile

I think it must be some careless handling med misuse.
Never the less, I find this much better

8024648006554_0_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LM

For straight cuts yes a rail cutter is good, but not for a check. Overall I prefer the under cut.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe a 10m would cut off line I've cut 4No 12mm limestone stacked ontop of each other and it just blasts through them I must have a gooden

M

mr.tile

Maybe it's because the boss buys the machine and the employees break it. He would not buy it if he had to use it himself as it is useless, as is discussing it with you, since you haven't tried them and I would loved to see your face trying to make a nice L-cut against a shower and mirror with it. We are 30+ who use them, and not everyone handle them with care.
Never hadde any trouble with rail gutter though.

D

Dumbo

I got an akkumax blade in my grinder .
Good blade but I know I can't abuse it because it will bend or break .

Reply to 10M9, anybody got one? in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks