Thanks for visiting Tilers Forums, the UK's wall and floor tiling forum. The forum is free to use and to sign up to. Tilers Forums has the largest database of tile advice, questions and answers. Come and check it all out. We've put the kettle on. Login or sign up at the top of the forum.
Some of the popular forum areas:-
- If you're looking for the main tiling forum, then click here.
- Trying to find a tiler? Then post your tiling jobs here for free.
- Looking for advice on tile adhesive, then this is the forum you're after.
- Tiling NVQ and tiling courses go in that forum category.
- Discontinued tiles can be found listed in this forum.
- The DIY tiling forum is where fellow DIY tilers share advice, with a bit of input from the professional wall and floor tilers who do this as their day to day job.
- Tiling tools, underfloor heating, cleaning and restoration, and the tilers directory can be found by clicking those links respectively.
Share This Page
Professional Tiler, from West Lothian
- tfs was last seen:
- May 18, 2015
- Home Page:
- West Lothian
- General Property Maintenance services
- Tiling for?:
- Since 2007
- Where did you learn the trade?:
- College and on the job SVQ Wall & Floor Tiling
Offering general property maintenance and home improvements to clients throughout Central Scotland.
- Van / Car:
- Renualt Master & Zafira
*MIOC - Member of the Institute Of Carpenters
*Disclosure Scotland checked